[Erp5-dev] possible bugs in ZSQLCatalog.py

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Fri Jul 1 18:24:19 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 16:20, Alexey Morozov wrote:
> But I still looking for an introductory documentation about how to
> actually use ZSQLCatalog. Could you help me w/ it?

There is no such document for ZSQLCatalog, although there are some technical
ones. At the moment, you need to learn it by example or by experience.

I'd recommend using ERP5Catalog rather than ZSQLCatalog directly. If you look
at the contents of portal_catalog in an ERP5 Site (such as in the Live CD),
you can guess a bit.

> Is there an IRC channel or something to ask ERP5-related questions in
> real-time?

I don't think so.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies