[Erp5-dev] possible bugs in ZSQLCatalog.py

Alexey Morozov alex at idisys.iae.nsk.su
Fri Jul 1 07:28:17 CEST 2005

Hello!

It seems there's a bug in ZSQLCatalog/ZSQLCatalog.py or I use it somehow
incorrectly (really don't know what's wrong).

I told yesterday that I got the following error after clicking on 'Find
and catalog' button in 'Find objects' tab. Here's the traceback:

---------------------------------
Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 175, in publish_module_standard
    * Module Products.iHotfix, line 88, in new_publish
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 204, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Products.ZSQLCatalog.ZSQLCatalog, line 551, in
manage_catalogFoundItems

NameError: global name 'time' is not defined (Also, an error occurred
while attempting to render the standard error message.)
--------------------------------

The problem code is

--------------------
                           obj_roles=obj_roles, obj_permission=obj_p

->  elapse = time.time()
->  c_elapse = time.clock()

    words = 0

Indeed the module doesn't import time at all and I could find any place
where it could be imported implicitly.

When I fixed that error (by adding import time), I was faced w/ another
missing import: urllib is used at line 578 but isn't imported.

I played w/ ZSQLCatalog-0.9-1mdk - derived RPM, but as I can see in CVS,
there's no corresponding fixes in trunk.