[Erp5-dev] Bugs in Tutorial-Kevin-en, progress stalled

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Wed May 18 09:24:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

Herein I am attaching the first review of the Tutorial with the record
changes option on in Oowriter. Kindly review them and revert back with
clarifications or doubts.

My progress with the livecd has been stalled due to inconsistencies in
the behaviour of the livecd functionality and that mentioned in the
tutorial.

The section in which I am stuck is 3.6 and there upon, I am unable to
proceed.

Hence, kindly revert back as soon as possible, taking time off from your
busy schedule.

Thanks & Regards,
SB

PS: Since the attachment size is 2MB, hope that it shall get through to
the mailing list as well.