[Erp5-dev] Movement table modification

Guillaume MICHON guillaume.michon at e-asc.com
Mon Apr 18 08:32:31 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Advised by JPS, I modified the movement table to use explanation_uid
instead of delivery_uid.
The term delivery_uid was confusing, because the "delivery" relation is
a relation between for example a Simulation Movement and a Delivery
Cell. Actually, the "delivery_uid" value on a SQL line corresponding to
a Simulation Movement was corresponding to the root Delivery of this
Delivery Cell. So only the name of this column has changed, the concept
is the same, but less confusing.

I updated most of the code using it, but Nexedi staff should modify BT.
Once this update made, you will have to rebuild your catalog if you
update from CVS.

Guillaume