[Erp5-dev] unit test and local documents

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Mon Apr 11 14:12:59 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have modified ERP5Type/test/ERP5TypeTestCase in order to remove local
documents. All local Documents, PropertySheets and Constraints ARE
DELETED before running any test.

So you have been warned, you should not put any important document in
local directories of your test instance.

Please, take care about your INSTANCE_HOME path defined in the file
'run_test_example.sh'  wich you can find in all tests directories. Theses
directories will be cleaned:
INSTANCE_HOME/Document
INSTANCE_HOME/PropertySheet
INSTANCE_HOME/Constraint

I did this because with unit test, we must use only what has been
installed by selected business templates.

Seb.
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies