[Erp5-dev] Updated the output of Unit tests

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Mon Apr 4 13:03:49 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have updated the Unit test mail. I have added the full output displayed
when the unit test is running. So anyone will be able to understand why
the test fails.

Today, we can see that there is an error on testAccountingRules, probably
because an applied rule is not created correctly.

Regards.

  Sebastien.
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies