[Erp5-dev] Important bug with RelationField and editable Listbox

Romain Courteaud romain at nexedi.com
Thu Feb 3 18:48:14 CET 2005

If you recently update your Products and erp5_core, please update
erp5_core one more time.
We found a bug which can delete lot of data.

This bug occurs when:
On a form, you defined a editable listbox and a (multi) relation field.
In this listbox, 'title' property is, for exemple, editable.

You use the wheel button of the RelationField to search a object.
A listbox is displayed to choose some selectable objects.
If you validate and if 'title' property is displayed on this listbox,
Base_edit will erase 'title' value on all selectable objects !!

If other bugs occur with RelationField, please contact me.

So please be careful, and update erp5_core (or only Base_edit).

Romain