[Erp5-dev] cvs commit notification

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Tue Feb 1 17:56:33 CET 2005

Hello,

You can now get a notification message in the mailing list
<erp5-report at erp5.org> each time when someone commits changes to the
CVS. I chose deluxeloginfo, because it can collect multiple commits
into one message, so it reduces the number of messages, especially when
someone commits files one by one.

In the current setting, it checks if commits have been done every 20
minutes. If you think this is too short or too long, let me know. It is
easy to change this setting (just a crontab entry).

Also, there are some options in deluxeloginfo, such as including diffs,
omitting a text part or a html part. If you have any request, feel free
to ask me.

I personally don't like the message format very much, because the text
part is almost useless as it does not have URLs. I think this is a bug
in the program. I will improve the output routine when I get spare
time.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies