[Erp5-dev] Installing ERP5 on Windows

Jason Lee to at jasonlee.name
Tue Dec 7 15:06:03 CET 2004

What works for me so far are:

(1) Use Cygwin under Windows
(2) Download those RPM files
(3) In Cygwin, use "rpm2cpio xxxx.RPM | cpio -i " to get the files inside
(4) Most of time, the file is yyy.tar.bz2. Then use "tar jxvf ...." to get the actual files.
(5) Copy the Python sources to Zope Products folder.

Unfortunately, my progress stops at "ERP5 site" creation. I could see that item in ZMI.But when trying to add a new "ERP5 site", there would be errors. Haven't figured out what goes wrong yet.... :-(

Anyway, hope this helps a bit.

leejason

Oscar Ramirez <oscar_ramirez19 at hotmail.com> wrote:
How can I install the ERP5 on windows???

regards,

OSCAR RAMIREZ