[Erp5-dev] Business Templates

Rogério Atem de Carvalho ratem at cefetcampos.br
Tue Jul 13 15:46:11 CEST 2004

> Hello Rogério,

Hi Yo,

> > What I have to do to use Business Templates? I read Yoshinori´s
> > presentation but the workspace for them is empty. Is there a basic
> > how-to? Am I supposed to change my ERP5 installation or reinstall
> > everything from scratch?
>
> I'd recommend that you wait until we release some basic templates. This
> will be done really soon. Also, we need to implement some missing
> actions in the user interface, such as download and install. This is
> very easy, but this takes several hours to finish.

Ok, I am eagerly waiting for it! Business Templates will be a really big
advance in ERP5 development.

Here in Brasil we are doing the workflow generation tool. It is based on
DCWorkflow Dump, and uses XMI files to generate workflows from any CASE tool
that can export in XMI format. IN the future this tool will validade the
state machines (through formal methods). Also, we have to think on how  to
integrate it to BT. I mean, it would be great if we could model everything
through a CASE tool, do model checking and finally generate code. We will
think about it.